Welcome to our blog Fabulessly Frugal! You too can be FABULOUSLY FRUGAL with out breaking the bank!

WE'VE MOVED! Come on over to FABULESSLYFRUGAL.COM and see our "NEW LOOK! and resubscribe to our new feed!

Newbie? Check out our couponing basics. Come back often to see the latest printable coupons, freebies, coupon tips and frugal living tips! Got something to say? Leave us a comment! Lastly, subscribe via RSS or Email to get the latest updates! We are located in Boise, Idaho, and blog about stores found in the Northwest and Nationally!

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Thanks Albies!

My 3 year old son asked if he could have some pudding so I sent him to my coupon stockpile to pick some out. My mistake. He was up there a while, which is a major warning sign but I was busy making dinner so I let it go. Ya I was going to let him have pudding before dinner I must have been worn down. Sometimes it is just easier to let them have their way. Weak moment.

He came down smelling like peaches. What have you been doing I asked? Putting on lotion he replied. Really? This is what I found in front of my stockpile closet.

Good thing I got my Skintimate for FREE at Albies during the last doubles deal. Too bad I can't get FREE carpet! Maybe I can find some Free carpet cleaner though?

To get your Skintimate FREE use the Skintimate Moisturizing Cream Shave or Shave Gel, any .75/1 (6-20-09) SS-4/26.

They are usually priced 2/$3 and you do not have to buy 2 to get them for $1.50, use the coupon above and the doubler and you have FREE shave gel! You only pay tax.




0 comments: