Welcome to our blog Fabulessly Frugal! You too can be FABULOUSLY FRUGAL with out breaking the bank!

WE'VE MOVED! Come on over to FABULESSLYFRUGAL.COM and see our "NEW LOOK! and resubscribe to our new feed!

Newbie? Check out our couponing basics. Come back often to see the latest printable coupons, freebies, coupon tips and frugal living tips! Got something to say? Leave us a comment! Lastly, subscribe via RSS or Email to get the latest updates! We are located in Boise, Idaho, and blog about stores found in the Northwest and Nationally!

Sunday, October 4, 2009

50%+ Price Drop: Fisher-Price Easy Link Internet Launch Pad

USED to be $39.99.
Now you can find it on Amazon.com for only $17.99!
The Fisher-Price Easy Link Internet Launch Pad easily connects to your computer via USB. It allows your child to visit preschool appropriate websites to play online games!

Once again, I'm so glad that I've been earning Amazon.com $5 gift cards through SwagBucks! (I'm planning on paying for a lot of my Christmas this year with the SwagBucks I've been earning. Want to do it too? Just read my SwagBucks post!)

Sweet Deal! Thanks Mama Cheaps!

0 comments: