Welcome to our blog Fabulessly Frugal! You too can be FABULOUSLY FRUGAL with out breaking the bank!

WE'VE MOVED! Come on over to FABULESSLYFRUGAL.COM and see our "NEW LOOK! and resubscribe to our new feed!

Newbie? Check out our couponing basics. Come back often to see the latest printable coupons, freebies, coupon tips and frugal living tips! Got something to say? Leave us a comment! Lastly, subscribe via RSS or Email to get the latest updates! We are located in Boise, Idaho, and blog about stores found in the Northwest and Nationally!

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Freebies

Keep on eye out for Quaker rice snacks
If you find the snack size you can likely get them for free.
Use the $1/1 (3-31-09) RP-1/18
I saw them on sale at Rite Aid 2/$1.00

Go here to get a free sample in the mail plus a coupon for .50 off any size.
I got mine last week. I had the chocolate and they were yummy. I then used my coupon at Rite Aid to try the carmel ones for free as well.

Purell
I got this tip from my new friend Jessica.
Print this for $2/2 any size.
Look for the travel size and this is likely to be a money maker.
She was getting hers at Albertsons on clerance, but I found mine at Target 2/$1.00.
I made .50 on each one.

Buddies
I keep finding coupons for my first freebie.
HERE $3/3
HERE $1/1
HERE $2/2
HERE $2

Ok that should be enough of those for now.

Free Dr. Pepper here I read about this last week but did not do it b/c I do not like diet. A few ladies blogged about it today letting me know that they got their coupon and it was good for Reg DP as well.

Progresso Soup $1.10/1 here
If you watch the sales you can get your soup for free.

Walgreens
Lots of freebies this month. These ladies have it all spelled out.
Freebie Blogger
Good or Free Deals
Being Frugal is Fab

*

0 comments: