Welcome to our blog Fabulessly Frugal! You too can be FABULOUSLY FRUGAL with out breaking the bank!

WE'VE MOVED! Come on over to FABULESSLYFRUGAL.COM and see our "NEW LOOK! and resubscribe to our new feed!

Newbie? Check out our couponing basics. Come back often to see the latest printable coupons, freebies, coupon tips and frugal living tips! Got something to say? Leave us a comment! Lastly, subscribe via RSS or Email to get the latest updates! We are located in Boise, Idaho, and blog about stores found in the Northwest and Nationally!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

My First Freebie


This is the first freebie I got when I started couponing a few months ago. Go here to get the $3/3 coupon good on these fun little bars of soap. Then go to Target where they are priced for about .97 and get three for free!

2 comments:

Heather Wheeler said...

I have looked for these at Walmart and Target and can never spot them. Where are they located at Target? By the other soaps, or the baby section? There are $1/1 from the newspaper (from last week, or two weeks ago) so I wanted to stock up. Thanks!

Monica said...

Heather-

I almost never shop at walmart so I can not help you there.
As for Target I got them at the Boise store in their baby section. They were on the top shelf and they come in little orange boxes. Hope that helps.