Welcome to our blog Fabulessly Frugal! You too can be FABULOUSLY FRUGAL with out breaking the bank!

WE'VE MOVED! Come on over to FABULESSLYFRUGAL.COM and see our "NEW LOOK! and resubscribe to our new feed!

Newbie? Check out our couponing basics. Come back often to see the latest printable coupons, freebies, coupon tips and frugal living tips! Got something to say? Leave us a comment! Lastly, subscribe via RSS or Email to get the latest updates! We are located in Boise, Idaho, and blog about stores found in the Northwest and Nationally!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Organize Your Internet Space

I am always finding new things on the web; recipes, digital scrapbooking tutorials, scrapbooking papers and elements, blogging ideas, blogging tutorials, photoshop secrets, frugal living ideas, craft ideas.

I used to try to bookmark them, but a it is was hard to find them again in a big long list. Springpad helps you bookmark these things and also helps you organize them in categories. It is awesome! Then I can easily find ideas I love quickly.

Guess what it is FREE! You can access it from any computer too. So if I am at my moms and want to make a certain recipe but can not remember where it is I just access my Springpad account.

Watch this short video to learn more and then get started with Springpad.





Disclosure

Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

Kendra P said...

I am a teacher and I just learned about a free site that allows you to link a bunch of sites together to access all in one place. I use it for linking games for students, that way they don't have to go looking for the sites or mistype an address and end up somewhere bad!!

Anyways, I linked all my fav coupon blogs and coupon sites together.

go to http://fur.ly/
there is no ".com" on the end ever!

Just enter your favorite sites and then click the button and it will give you an address, WRITE IT DOWN or BOOKMARK it! Or you wont be able to find it again!

I love it! I don't have to scroll through my favortes tab to get to my fav blogs!