Welcome to our blog Fabulessly Frugal! You too can be FABULOUSLY FRUGAL with out breaking the bank!

WE'VE MOVED! Come on over to FABULESSLYFRUGAL.COM and see our "NEW LOOK! and resubscribe to our new feed!

Newbie? Check out our couponing basics. Come back often to see the latest printable coupons, freebies, coupon tips and frugal living tips! Got something to say? Leave us a comment! Lastly, subscribe via RSS or Email to get the latest updates! We are located in Boise, Idaho, and blog about stores found in the Northwest and Nationally!

Monday, March 8, 2010

Fred Meyer 3/7-3/13




New to coupon shopping Fred Meyer? Start HERE:


Please note that we only share with you the items from the ad that we think are good prices! We will make notes by some product to give you additional information. If it is on this list it is a good price.


PRODUCE:

Baker Potatoes $0.10/lb


Green Onions .44


Radishes .44


Strawberries $2.50/lb


Fuji Apples .99/lb

MEAT:

Extra Lean Ground Beef $1.59/lb Stock up PRICE!

Corned Beef Brisket $1.59/lb

AD COUPONS:

Hunt's Pasta Sauce $0.79 (first 10)

Fred Meyer Apple Juice, 64 oz $1.50 (first 6)

Private Selection Frozen Turkeys $0.69/lb (first 2)

Fred Meyer Taters or Fries $1.67 (first 3)

Fred Meyer Frozen Vegetables $0.69 (first 4)

M&M Standard Size Candy Bars $0.33 (first 6)
Stack with $0.50/2 from 2/21 SS (NOT IN IDAHO)
Final Price: $0.08 each

Dreyer's Ice Cream $3 (first 4)
Stack with $1/1 from 1/31 SS
Final Price: $2

Fred Meyer Sour Cream or Cottage Cheese, 16 oz. $1

Silk Soymilk, 64 oz, $2.50
Use $1/1 from 2/21 SS
Final Price: $1.50

Barilla Pasta $1
Use $0.75/1 from 3/7 SS (NOT IN IDAHO)
Final Price: $0.25

Kettle Chips $1.67 MY FAVORITE DEAL!
Use $1/1 from 1/3 SS (sears)
Final Price: $0.67

Schick Quattro & Titanium Razors $6.99
Use $4/1 from 2/28 SS
Final Price: $2.99

Gorton's Fish $3.50
Use $0.55/1 from 2/21 SS
Final Price: $2.95


Bookmark and Share

17 comments:

*macey.crow* said...

I haven't seen anyone talk about the "FREE CoverGirl Mascara when you purchase any CoverGirl Cosmetics Item." Seems like a good deal to me because you can purchase the other item using a coupon for a different CoverGirl item. I think I am going to buy EyeLiner and get free mascara....is this a good deal?

Alexis and Justin said...

Do you know what size the kettle chips are?

Sophie said...

I'm not finding the kettle chips coupon in the 3/7 SS. Some people that got the press tribune are saying they got a different insert than the ones in the Statesman. Does this happen in the same region?

hodgesheather said...

My kettle chip coupons were in the 2/21 SS and they are the 5 ounce bags.

I did the Covergirl deal too. You can get a inexpensive item, like eyeshadow or eyeliner and use the $1/1 and then use the free mascara coupon. The nail polish doesn't ring up as a cosmetic, so the free FM coupon will not work with it.

Fabulessly Frugal said...

Sophie,
It doesn't happen often, but occasionally the inserts will be different. And occasionally the Tribune will not get an insert the Statesman does (the GM insert is an example of that).

If you do want the Kettle Chips I know I have seen them in my inserts. I want to say either 1/3 or 1/31 SS, but I would have to check. If I can find them, they are all yours. I'm on my way out the door right now, but I'll look when I get back.
-Amber

Monica said...

The kettle chips is in the 1/3 ss. Not sure hoiw I typo'd that?

The Covergirl deal is fab. I had not tried it yet so I was waiting to post. Glad it worked for you!

Rite Aid also has BOGO sale to stack with BOGO Covergirl this week!

Mama Yo said...

I am currently getting the Statesman and the Press Tribune (long story), and the 3/7 SS inserts WERE different! I took pictures yesterday and will do a post about it hopefully sooner than later! (Half my kidlets are home sick today!)

Julie said...

Isn't that Kettle Chips coupon for the baked ones?

Sophie said...

Hi Amber-

I would love them if you have them. My husband loves the kettle chips. Unfortunately I was not couponing yet when that insert came out. Monica mentioned it was in the 1/3 SS. Let me know if you can find them, if not don't worry about it. Thanks!

Fabulessly Frugal said...

Julie yes they are baked. I think they are yummy. I like the salt and vinegar ones.

Monica

Brandy said...

They also have SEVERAL varieties of the Barbies on sale for $3.00 Even one of the mermaid dolls that retails for $12.99. They have quite a few left at the 5/O store!! Great thrifty find!

Unknown said...

5 lb bags of gold medal flour are on sale for $1.49 - if you printed of the .75/1 coupon, this is a great buy!

Unknown said...

sorry, typos - printed off....I got some at the five mile/overland freddies.

Amber said...

Sophie,
I have 3 of those coupons. For some reason 2 of my inserts are missing a few pages? Hmm? Anyway, I have 3 and they are all yours! I will be in town today if you want to meet somewhere. Or if you send an email to Fab Frug with your address, I can get them in the mail today. Let me know!

Sophie said...

Hi Amber-

Sorry I didnt see your comment until now! I will email my address for you. Thank you!!

Sophie

Leslie said...

The 2.50/2 CG coupon works with the free mascara FM coupon. The single eye shadows are 3.49 so it's .99 for both!

I was also looking for the kettle chips (to go with the coupon) but it didn't look like the baked variety are on sale with the others. Does anyone know if they are part of the 3 for $5?

Julie said...

This isn't a weekly deal (it's in the monthly savings booklet) but they have a coupon for Challenge butter 2 for $4. That isn't such a hot deal, but there are coupons available for Challenge--I have catalina coupons from Fred Meyer, coupons from coupons.com and SmartSource, and blinkies I found at both Albies and Fred Meyer. Some of the blinkies I have are for 75 cents off one, so that makes one pound of butter only $1.25, and I like that price.