- We know many other regions got this coupon.
- We also know that there is a catalina running through March 21st (get a $3.00 catalina wyb 4 boxes, or get a $4.00 catalina wyb 5 or more boxes)
- We are hoping for a fab sale to match with this coupon and catalina deal to get some super cheap cereal.
Last year, I purchased 60 boxes of Post Cereal. Most if it was Honey Bunches of Oats. The ONE cereal that EVERYONE in my family LOVES. I didn't buy enough. I want to buy enough THIS time, that will last me until I can get it for less than $.50 a box again.
So what am I going to do? That's right, I'm going to head to eBay (well, I already did). There are a few things to consider:
- We obviously can't guarantee that the fabulous sale will run the exact same time as the catalina does (like last year). Although it seems they like to do these simultaneously to push a lot of product.
- The coupons I want don't expire until 4/11
- This cereal is a popular "staple" in my home. I'm willing to take the risk right now to purchase a lot of coupons at a cheap price (rather than wait until the sale is on and the prices go up... case in point: the $3/5 Quaker coupons). I found a set of 20 for $1.00 (buy it now), and the shipping was $.99. The seller had more than 10 sets available. And for additional sets, the shipping was $.39 for each additional set I added to my order.
- Even if the stars don't align and this sale isn't as fab as it was last year, I'll still use these coupons. BECAUSE this is something my family will use.
There are two different ways to shop eBay through our site. The easiest is just to click on the links we provide when we're talking about a specific coupon. Like this link for the $1.00/2 Post Cereal Coupons on eBay.
OR just go to the eBay toolbar...
So how many coupons are you going to get? Are you going to purchase now, or are you going to wait until a sale is official? Anyone want to guess how many coupons I purchased?