Welcome to our blog Fabulessly Frugal! You too can be FABULOUSLY FRUGAL with out breaking the bank!

WE'VE MOVED! Come on over to FABULESSLYFRUGAL.COM and see our "NEW LOOK! and resubscribe to our new feed!

Newbie? Check out our couponing basics. Come back often to see the latest printable coupons, freebies, coupon tips and frugal living tips! Got something to say? Leave us a comment! Lastly, subscribe via RSS or Email to get the latest updates! We are located in Boise, Idaho, and blog about stores found in the Northwest and Nationally!

Monday, February 1, 2010

Fred Meyer 1/31-2/6


Produce:

Radishes or Green Onions $0.44


Organic Fuji or Gala Apples $0.99/lb

In-Ad Coupons:

Fred Meyer Salad Dressing $1 (first 10)

Fred Meyer 1/2 Gallon Milk, Choc Milk or OJ $1.25 (first 8)
This is a good price for Chocolate milk or OJ, but not plain milk.

Tillamook Medium Cheddar Cheese $3.99  (first 1)
Use $1/1 from {coupons.com} must have ID or UT zip to use this one!
Final Price: $2.99 Get a few of these shred and freeze. Plus check the date, if unopened many of them do not expire for 6 months or more.

DiGiorno Pizza $3.99 (first 4)
Use $1/1 from 1/24 SS
Final Price: $2.99


Nabisco Snack Crackers $1.67 (first 3)
Use $1/1 from 1/24 SS (not in Idaho)
OR
Use $2/2 printable

Final Price: $0.67 Stock up for your Super Bowl Party!


12-Pack Big K Pop $2 (first 5)

Lay's Chips $1.67 (first 3)

Corned Beef Brisket $1.79/lb (first 3 pounds)
Never buy this, not sure if this is a good price or not. Anyone?


Pork Country Style Ribs $1.99/lb


Fred Meyer Chunk Light Tuna $0.50


Country Oven or Vita-Bee Bread $1.25

Daisy Sour Cream $1.50Use $0.50/1 from 1/31 SS
Final Price: $1 not a stock up price but will beat Costco

Mission Tortillas $2
Use $0.75/1 from 1/10 SS
Final Price: $1.25


Disclosure

Bookmark and Share

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Soft Soap is on sale for .88 and I got a .40 off coupon when I signed up on their website. Not sure if I got a good or great deal, but 48 cents for hand soap felt good to me!

Carol said...

I figured out something the hard way, which most of you probably already knew. If you shred up cheese to put in the freezer, don't package it with your vacuum sealer. It might stay better for longer, that way, but when you thaw it, all you get is a crumbly lump of cheese. You can't get it back to individual shreds.

Cathyb said...

FYI - I have found that I can freeze the Tillamook brand in the whole 2 lb. chunk (I don't open the wrapper) and it defrosts just fine and is totally the same consistancy after defrosting- slicable and not all crumbly. I have not been able to do this with other brands of cheese, but for some reason all the Tillamook cheese seems to work beautifully!

Cathyb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hayley said...

I'm having trouble finding the Nabisco Snack Cracker coupon. Smart Source 1/24? Is it the one with Direct TV on the cover? Thanks for this and for ALLL that you gals do!

Fabulessly Frugal said...

Hayley- EEK- I see the coupon on HCW but when I checked my insert, no coupon. Does not look like we got that coupon in Idaho. Sorry. I will update the post. tHANKS

Hayley said...

No problem. I'm just happy to know I'm not completely losing it. :)

Julie said...

Yeah, I ordered a bunch of the $1/1 Nabisco coupons from eBay because we didn't get them. Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks for the heads up about all the details with Albertson's lately--doubling the in-ad coupons, not taking the Quaker coupons, all of that. I did marathon shopping yesterday (my only chance to get into town!) and I was so prepared and scored amazing deals (love the Cheesecake Middles at Smith's for .19!). I was so excited that I showed some of my receipts to my mom, and one of them showed that I paid $15.50 and said my savings was $109. Sweet! One of my Albies receipts even has one of those surveys you can take for $2 off your next order. It was a great day yesterday, and that is mostly thanks to you! (I had to order coupons off eBay for Quaker, and I've never ordered coupons off eBay before, so that is also thanks to you!)

Mama Yo said...

Awesome Julie!