Welcome to our blog Fabulessly Frugal! You too can be FABULOUSLY FRUGAL with out breaking the bank!

WE'VE MOVED! Come on over to FABULESSLYFRUGAL.COM and see our "NEW LOOK! and resubscribe to our new feed!

Newbie? Check out our couponing basics. Come back often to see the latest printable coupons, freebies, coupon tips and frugal living tips! Got something to say? Leave us a comment! Lastly, subscribe via RSS or Email to get the latest updates! We are located in Boise, Idaho, and blog about stores found in the Northwest and Nationally!

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Bean & Cheese Quesadillas




8 tortillas
1 can refried beans
2 cups cheddar cheese (or cheese of your choice)
butter

Spread beans over one tortilla. Top with slices of cheese to cover entire surface. Cover with another tortilla and butter the outside of each tortilla. Place in skillet on med heat. Heat each side until tortillas are golden brown and cheese is melted. Serve with sour cream, salsa and guacamole.

I made these last night. It was a quick, easy and filling meal.

I used a white cheddar that I bought at Fred Meyer last fall. Yup, I got the 2 lb Tillomook loaf for only $2.99 after coupon and I have had it in my fridge. Cheese unopened can be kept for months in the fridge.

The tortillas I got a few weeks ago at Albertsons for only .74.

Refried beans were from a while back (last April) at Albertsons for .25 a can.

Total cost of this meal: $2.49



Bookmark and Share


2 comments:

GingerLily said...

I make bean & cheese quesadillas frequently for lunch. So delicious and easy and they really hit the spot when you're in one of those "I'm hungry, but I don't know what I want" type of moods. Same ingredients as a burrito, but somehow the crispy outside takes them to another level.

Anonymous said...

my kids love this with hamburger in it! :) Yummy! We actually had it for dinner tonight.