We have CONFIRMED ALBERTSONS DOUBLE COUPONS for Sunday
So Now What?
Our reader CathyB shares her thoughts on the subject:
Quaker sale: to buy now or wait for doubles
I was in a bit of a quandary about whether to wait to buy my Quaker products after Sunday with doubles and get some free products (but possibly have the shelves be empty) or whether to buy now, early in the sale, to ensure that I am able to get the products I want at still a great price. Here is what I have decided:
1) I will go ahead and use any coupons that I would not be able to double, either because they are over $1 (like the $3/5 coupon) or because the product is already free or close without doubling. If I had any coupons that were going to expire soon, then I would go ahead and use those too. I would also go ahead and buy anything I particularly wanted that I did not have a coupon for.
2) I will wait for those products that I have coupons that can be doubled AND have at least 2 weeks before they expire. My thinking is that in the best case some product will be available to double after Sunday, and in the worst case scenario I will have to get a rain check for those items and buy them a week later with my coupons for the same price that I would have paid if I bought them today.
Hopefully this could help some people decide whether to buy now or wait. Also it helped me not to panic too much about if they run out of product for this sale - rain checks are a wonderful thing!
So what are you going to do????
Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments........................