Welcome to our blog Fabulessly Frugal! You too can be FABULOUSLY FRUGAL with out breaking the bank!

WE'VE MOVED! Come on over to FABULESSLYFRUGAL.COM and see our "NEW LOOK! and resubscribe to our new feed!

Newbie? Check out our couponing basics. Come back often to see the latest printable coupons, freebies, coupon tips and frugal living tips! Got something to say? Leave us a comment! Lastly, subscribe via RSS or Email to get the latest updates! We are located in Boise, Idaho, and blog about stores found in the Northwest and Nationally!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

FREE Valentines Day Gift Idea!!!

Some of you are new around here, or maybe December was so crazy for you with the holidays that you missed out on this amazing FREE offer!!




Lucky you - the deal is still running... and I think this is such a FAB gift idea, and would be a perfect gift for your sweetheart or family!

It is simple to do!
You just pick a digital picture, upload it, select the 8x10 ($55 value), and order your FREE canvas! The shipping is $14.95... but it is still a STEAL!!!

In December, I chose a candid wedding shot of
me and my hubby as an anniversary gift (15 years!!).
It hangs in our bedroom now and the kids LOVE looking at it!

Here is a picture that I enhanced for my little sister
She gave it to her hubby for their anniversary
(I love the picture!)


Anyway - It just dawned on me that Valentines is about 2 1/2 weeks away!
PERFECT timing to share this FREE offer with you!

Head on over to CanvasPeople.com and get YOUR FREE canvas!



Disclosure

Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

Annie said...

What did you use to edit your picture?

Mama Yo said...

I use Photoshop Elements ;)

smiling_mama said...

Thank you Cathy. Can't wait to see what you do with my photo!!

lostsanity said...

I'd love to get one from my wedding but it's on regular film, not from a digital camera.

Was your pic from 15 yrs ago on a digital camera? If not, how did you do it?

btw - THANKS :)

Tricia said...

lostsanity - My wedding picts were also done on regular film. A few years ago I decided to get them transferred over to digital copies. If you have a Costco near you, that was the least expensive place I could find to do it from the negatives and I called ALL OVER.

If you are just doing one photo or don't have the negatives, you can also scan it in and make a digital copy that way. If you're not sure how, but have a scanner, I could talk you through it. Leave a comment if you want to try and don't know how!