Welcome to our blog Fabulessly Frugal! You too can be FABULOUSLY FRUGAL with out breaking the bank!

WE'VE MOVED! Come on over to FABULESSLYFRUGAL.COM and see our "NEW LOOK! and resubscribe to our new feed!

Newbie? Check out our couponing basics. Come back often to see the latest printable coupons, freebies, coupon tips and frugal living tips! Got something to say? Leave us a comment! Lastly, subscribe via RSS or Email to get the latest updates! We are located in Boise, Idaho, and blog about stores found in the Northwest and Nationally!

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

All You $12 Annual Subscription - kinda sorta

You'll probably see me posting matchups that include coupons from All You Magazine now - it's because I started subscribing a couple months ago. I'll be the first to admit that I haven't read one article since I've subscribed (do you seriously think I have time to sit and read!?!?) - BUT there are some good coupons in there (by the way, I did read it a few times in the 2008 while waiting at the doctors office - I enjoyed it because it seemed to be geared to real, NORMAL women. I identified with it a lot! I sought the magazine out every time I went in for my OB checkups. So sad that I have it in my home now and don't have time to read it!).

SO - if you're interested in getting it, this is how the deal works:

Purchase a 2 year subscription to All You Magazine for $34.00 at Amazon. With in two weeks, you'll receive a $10 certificate to use on a future purchase at Amazon (think "catalina").

Thanks for the heads up Maven of Savin!

Bookmark and Share



1 comments:

Amber said...

You can also find cheap subscriptions on eBay. I got a 2 year subscription for $19. As always with eBay, make sure it is a reputable seller!