Welcome to our blog Fabulessly Frugal! You too can be FABULOUSLY FRUGAL with out breaking the bank!

WE'VE MOVED! Come on over to FABULESSLYFRUGAL.COM and see our "NEW LOOK! and resubscribe to our new feed!

Newbie? Check out our couponing basics. Come back often to see the latest printable coupons, freebies, coupon tips and frugal living tips! Got something to say? Leave us a comment! Lastly, subscribe via RSS or Email to get the latest updates! We are located in Boise, Idaho, and blog about stores found in the Northwest and Nationally!

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Star Wars Deal at Toys R Us, Tomorrow Only!


Toys R Us is having a 1-Day sale tomorrow. If you have a Star Wars fan, here's an Action Figure deal for you!

Star Wars Evolutions Rebel Pilot Legacy Set $10.89 each

Deal Scenario:

Buy 2 for $21.78
Final Price: $8.39 each wyb 2
Not bad for a toy that retails for $21.79!

I would also like to ask your help on something: My 1 yr. old is obsessed with my husband's laptop computer. We try to keep him away, but twice now he has gotten a hold of it and popped the keys off. So I guess I need to buy him his own for Christmas. In the Toys R Us ad for tomorrow's sale, there is a f.a.m.p.s. computer that looks like this:



I'm not sure what it is exactly, but if any of you have one or have seen them, could you help me out? Would this be a good toy computer for a 1 year old? Does it have a screen that turns on? Toys R Us is about a 30 min. drive for me, so I'd love some advice before I make the trip! Thanks!!!

Bookmark and Share


*The FTC has a new regulation requiring bloggers to disclose whether or not they receive compensation for their posts. With regard to this, I would like to disclose that when coupons are printed from coupons.com through the links in this post, there is a small amount of compensation made.

6 comments:

Mandy Nelson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mandy Nelson said...

I Googled it and it looks like it is something you plug into your computer. It is marketed for tween girls. Sorry! Our 2 year old is obsessed with our laptop too. We had to replace the keyboard because he ripped so many keys off!

Meaghan said...

I cant be sure, but I think Discovery Kids makes a laptop that can be used without your personal computer. If I am not mistaken it can be turned on and everything. I think it is marketed for 5+. However, if it keeps him happy and away from your husbands then I would give it a try even if he cant play the games properly. I will see if I can find it. If so I will send you the link.

Meaghan said...

Ok, so now that I think about it, it was at Kohls (couldn't find it on their site) that I saw them. Here are a few links to the ones I could find online.

http://www.beallsflorida.com/r/Discovery_Kids_electronic_Portable_Batteries_required/product?styleid=152003&

This one is on amazon, so you could use gift cards from your swagbucks:
http://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-Fun-2-Learn-Color-Laptop/dp/B001JQLJN6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1260333592&sr=1-1

I know that isn't much to go with but I hope it helps some.

smiling_mama said...

I don't know about the one you are talking about, but I bought my 2 1/2 year old this one from JC Penny. It is $14.99 and I got a free shipping code. Here is the link.
http://www3.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?DeptID=62371&CatID=64243&GrpTyp=PRD&ItemID=180f70c&attrtype=&attrvalue=&CMID=62371|62948&Fltr=&Srt=&QL=F&IND=27&cmVirtualCat=&CmCatId=62371|62948|64243

A said...

Thank you guys so much for your help!! I was thinking the computer in the picture was actually the toy, I didn't realize the toy is to hook up to a real computer. I will definitely save myself the trip!