Welcome to our blog Fabulessly Frugal! You too can be FABULOUSLY FRUGAL with out breaking the bank!

WE'VE MOVED! Come on over to FABULESSLYFRUGAL.COM and see our "NEW LOOK! and resubscribe to our new feed!

Newbie? Check out our couponing basics. Come back often to see the latest printable coupons, freebies, coupon tips and frugal living tips! Got something to say? Leave us a comment! Lastly, subscribe via RSS or Email to get the latest updates! We are located in Boise, Idaho, and blog about stores found in the Northwest and Nationally!

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Old Navy SALE This Weekend Plus Coupon




Old Navy Full zip fleece will be $5 this Saturday ONLY!
(Men's & Women's)
Also starting Friday PJ's for the Family will be only $7. (I love ON PJ's for my kids)

Make sure to get this Old Navy $5 off $25 coupon before heading out. The coupon will expire on December 12th. Here's where to find the coupon: Click on the December 7th box. Move the yellow hat to the girl inside the ornament for the $5 off $25 coupon. Thanks ThriftyNWMom for the coupon location.

Find more Old Navy Specials HERE
Bookmark and Share


1 comments:

UtahJenny said...

Thanks for the info ... I tried it and there were also coupons hidden in the Dec. 6 and Dec. 10 boxes, but you could only print one. The others I found could be sent to my Facebook friends, so I sent one to my sister and one to my husband. Anyhow, the 6th was for $10 off a $50 purchase and the 10th was for 15% off your entire purchase. Just thought I would pass that on!