Welcome to our blog Fabulessly Frugal! You too can be FABULOUSLY FRUGAL with out breaking the bank!

WE'VE MOVED! Come on over to FABULESSLYFRUGAL.COM and see our "NEW LOOK! and resubscribe to our new feed!

Newbie? Check out our couponing basics. Come back often to see the latest printable coupons, freebies, coupon tips and frugal living tips! Got something to say? Leave us a comment! Lastly, subscribe via RSS or Email to get the latest updates! We are located in Boise, Idaho, and blog about stores found in the Northwest and Nationally!

Friday, December 18, 2009

Gift Idea: Doodle Beads




Look what I got for Christmas...............








First I picked out a watch face. I went with a neutral color so that I could later buy more bands to match with it. Doodle beads has dozens of colors, sizes and shapes to choose from. It is so fun.







Second I picked out my watch band. I went with the Pinkini. Don't you think I made a good choice? It was so hard for me to choose from the dozens of color options.





Enough about me, here are a few things for you:

The Peppermint Twist







Doodle Bead's is offering $5 off the Peppermint Twist band.
That means right now you can get this watch band for only $15!



Hey Bronco Fan's!
Have you seen the cute BSU watches and bracelets?







The Fiesta Bowl is January 4th! Show your Bronco Team Spirit in Style!


Shop Doodle Beads!

Don't forget that the
Doodle
Beads ladies are LOCAL!!

  • You don't have to order online and pay shipping!
  • You have the option to schedule your very own private shopping session (this way you can see first hand the fab quality of these interchangeable watch bands!).
  • How does a shopping trip with NO LINES, NO OBNOXIOUS people, and NO traffic sound to you??
Just call Celena (867-7655) or Chris (440-2404) to place your order or schedule your shopping trip!



Bookmark and Share



0 comments: