Welcome to our blog Fabulessly Frugal! You too can be FABULOUSLY FRUGAL with out breaking the bank!

WE'VE MOVED! Come on over to FABULESSLYFRUGAL.COM and see our "NEW LOOK! and resubscribe to our new feed!

Newbie? Check out our couponing basics. Come back often to see the latest printable coupons, freebies, coupon tips and frugal living tips! Got something to say? Leave us a comment! Lastly, subscribe via RSS or Email to get the latest updates! We are located in Boise, Idaho, and blog about stores found in the Northwest and Nationally!

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Coupon Tip Tuesday: Stock Up Prices


One of the reasons that we love to coupon is because we get things for FREE. We do not get everything for free all the time so...

First I will show you some of my freebies.
Second I will tell you which items you will be able to find free time and time again.

Third I will tell you my stock up prices for many of these items!





We are often asked....
 What is your stock up price? Or How much will you pay for certain things?

Below are all items that I have been able to get for FREE time and time again. I am always able to stock up enough to make it to the next sale!


Things I only get when they are Free:

Toothpaste
Toothbrush
Shampoo
Conditioner
Hair Spray
Razors
Deoderant
Lotion
Shaving Cream
Napkins
Paper Plates
Plastic Cups
Pain Meds
Cough Medicine
Body Wash
Tree Top Box Juices
Juicy Juice
Capri Suns
Popcorn
Salad Dressing
BBQ Sauce
Hot Dogs

We do not get everything for FREE, but we do pay rock bottom prices. So if you can not get it FREE, don't pay more than this.
You may have to wait, but the sale and coupon match up will come!

Items I would not pay more than .50 for:

Yo-Plus Yogurt* 4 pack
Peanut butter*
Crackers*
Coffee Creamer*
Candy*
Mac n' Cheese
Brownie Mix*
Juice* (big bottle)
Easy Mac*
Velveeta Cups*
Pasta Sides*
Instant Oatmeal 10 pk
Cake Mix*
Chex Mix
Frosting in a can
Cereal*
Frozen Veggies
Canned Fruit*
Pasta Sauce
Refried Beans
Soup Progresso*
Mayo
Ketchup
Mustard
Broth in the Box
Cleaning Suppies*
Room Freshners*
Cookies*
Margarine* .50/lb

I will not pay more than $1 for:
Bread*
Yoplait Delights*
Chocolate Chips
Fruit Snacks
Cookie Mix
Cereal* (only for a kind I REALLY want)
Chocolate Syrup
Pancake Syrup
Rhodes Bake and Serve Rolls (.69 w/ Albies Double)
Pillsbury cresents, biscuits*, c-rolls
Granola Bars
Butter ($1.25/lb)
Cookies* (only for a kind I REALLY want)

I will not pay more than $2 for:
Hamburger /lb
Chicken /lb
Cheese /lb (I usually pay $1.50/lb and gotten this FREE)
Detergent*

Diapers- $5-$7 jumbo pack

*Has been FREE


Hope this helps you get an idea of the prices you could/can be paying for your gorceries/personal care items.


What are your stock up prices?


Bookmark and Share



4 comments:

Testing said...

I'm trying to figure out what the stock-up price would be for my area (Hawaii)- things are already so expensive here so it'd be great to figure out what prices to look for.

Melissa Ardito said...

I agree with most of your items.

I buy the leanest hamburger possible, so I will pay 2-3.99 per pound.

I also buy darigold creamer because it has no HFCS or other gross things in it. I can usually get this around 1-2 dollars.

I get the light fruit in fruit juice, so syrup, and real ketchup with no HFCS. I can buy these 1-2 dollars.

I will pay a little more for real foods with real ingredients. I save in the long run with my health bills. :)

Amy said...

LOVE this post - this is what I always want to ask you!

Medusa503 said...

Thanks for this post, it's nice to remember that these deals are possible.