Welcome to our blog Fabulessly Frugal! You too can be FABULOUSLY FRUGAL with out breaking the bank!

WE'VE MOVED! Come on over to FABULESSLYFRUGAL.COM and see our "NEW LOOK! and resubscribe to our new feed!

Newbie? Check out our couponing basics. Come back often to see the latest printable coupons, freebies, coupon tips and frugal living tips! Got something to say? Leave us a comment! Lastly, subscribe via RSS or Email to get the latest updates! We are located in Boise, Idaho, and blog about stores found in the Northwest and Nationally!

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Microwave Hot Fudge Sauce for all your Breyers Ice Cream!

I found this recipe on one of my favorite recipe blogs, Real Mom Kitchen.

It is a Hot Fudge Sauce that you cook in your MICROWAVE! Seriously. I had ALL the ingredients in my pantry, and it was ready in less than 5 minutes! I've been enjoying it on my Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream.

So easy, so fast, and SUPER GOOD!!! I just had to share with you - since I know a lot of you have an ABUNDANCE of ice cream right now!


Microwave Hot Fudge Sauce

In a 4-cup glass dish, Add:

1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (I used milk chocolate)
½ cup corn syrup
¼ cup butter or margarine (I used butter)

Microwave at 70% power for 1 minute. Stir well.

Next, Add:

1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 tsp. vanilla
Dash of salt

Blend well and microwave until bubbly (about 1 minute at full power). Stir and serve over ice cream. Refrigerate remaining sauce in air-tight container. Will keep for several days.

Thanks Laura!

Bookmark and Share



0 comments: