Welcome to our blog Fabulessly Frugal! You too can be FABULOUSLY FRUGAL with out breaking the bank!

WE'VE MOVED! Come on over to FABULESSLYFRUGAL.COM and see our "NEW LOOK! and resubscribe to our new feed!

Newbie? Check out our couponing basics. Come back often to see the latest printable coupons, freebies, coupon tips and frugal living tips! Got something to say? Leave us a comment! Lastly, subscribe via RSS or Email to get the latest updates! We are located in Boise, Idaho, and blog about stores found in the Northwest and Nationally!

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Kelloggs Cereal Double Deal


At Albertsons through Tuesday when you buy....
3 Kelloggs Cereals you will get FREE milk.

Buy 3 Kelloggs Cereal $2.50 each
DOUBLE ALL 3
Final Price $1.50 plus FREE MILK COUPON valued at ($3.60)
At the Broadway store in IF they were saying that you could use the coupon to get more than one gallon of milk.

Here are the coupons you will need:






I am not sure which of these cereals is part of the deal so you may want to print them all and then see what you find at the store on the shelf tags! Be sure to get the cereal marked $2.50, because it will be part of the deal!


Bookmark and Share

9 comments:

Martha said...

Is this any Kelloggs cereal or only the ones you have listed?

Monica said...

You will have to check the tags at the store!

the screwface shabba said...

Does anyone know if these coupons say do not double on them? I don't want to print them only to have my Albertson's not let me double them. They are such sticklers about that. I do believe Coupon Nazi's would be a fitting term.

Meaghan said...

What is the best order to give the cashier your coupons when using the $15 catalina?

I would like to do the cereal deal below so should I give my coupons first or the catalina?

Thanks!

Amber said...

Meaghan,

Catalinas are considered a manufacturer coupon, so the order does not matter. Just hand them your stack and the cashier can scan them however they choose!

Amber said...

Screwface,

Mine did NOT say do not double, so print away! However, if you are local many of the stores have been wiped clean of the Mini-bites. Oh and the Albies I went to did not have the Touch of Honey Corn Flakes tagged as participating??

Monica said...

Thanks Amber for answering all the q's.

Screwface- I printed all of the Kelloggs coupons before I did the post to be sure they did not say DND!

Monica said...

or at least the coupons.com ones! I did not test the ones on the page with 11.

ghuff5 said...

I was at the Meridian Albies on Fairview/Meridian Rd and they had some Mini Wheats Mini Bites cereal. I wouldn't say that had a surplus of them but they did have the shelf mostly full.