Welcome to our blog Fabulessly Frugal! You too can be FABULOUSLY FRUGAL with out breaking the bank!

WE'VE MOVED! Come on over to FABULESSLYFRUGAL.COM and see our "NEW LOOK! and resubscribe to our new feed!

Newbie? Check out our couponing basics. Come back often to see the latest printable coupons, freebies, coupon tips and frugal living tips! Got something to say? Leave us a comment! Lastly, subscribe via RSS or Email to get the latest updates! We are located in Boise, Idaho, and blog about stores found in the Northwest and Nationally!

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Frugal Cleaning Products

Like you, I'm always looking for ways to save money. That is why, when reader Liz approached me showing me her amazing product, I was intrigued, and thought you may be interested in this as well.

You may recall I have a family of NINE (it still startles me to say that!). So we are doing a LOT of cleaning. And a lot of germ sharing. I'm the first to admit I'm a bit of a germaphobe. I'm always spraying down counters and tables, wiping doorknobs and don't get me started on the bathroom. It can get expensive.

So this is why I was so intrigued by this product called Basic H2. Check it...
  • 16 ounces of concentrated ORGANIC super cleaner!!
  • Dilute to make over TWO HUNDRED BOTTLES of all-purpose cleaner!
  • Cost comes to approx $.07 per bottle. WOW!
  • Check out four pages of what this stuff can clean!! There is stuff on there I wouldn't have ever thought of cleaning!



Here is another product that is a germicide (aka: germ killer! - just what I'm needing with my big family this winter!), and is ALSO safer than other germ killers, which means this is safe for your kidlets and pets. And you can look at a list of all the pathogens it kills. (yuck!). Basic G is sold in 32oz bottle and will mix 64 gallons of germicidal cleaner - this comes to about $.31 a gallon! Frugal cleaning indeed!




So if you are interested in getting your hands on this knock-your-socks-off cleaning stuff, you'll want to head on over to Liz's site.

Want to get everything on that site for 15% LESS? You can become a member of Shaklee for a mere $19.95 (cheaper than Costco membership - and it's a ONE TIME fee).

Liz is also offering FREE SHIPPING on new member orders of 50 PV (Point Value) or more!

Browse around the site. They offer nutrition products, weight management programs, and beauty products - and it is all about HEALTH. For you, your family, and the earth! If you have questions on any of the products, be sure to Ask Liz (liz@sowing4health.com)!!!


Bookmark and Share

0 comments: