Welcome to our blog Fabulessly Frugal! You too can be FABULOUSLY FRUGAL with out breaking the bank!

WE'VE MOVED! Come on over to FABULESSLYFRUGAL.COM and see our "NEW LOOK! and resubscribe to our new feed!

Newbie? Check out our couponing basics. Come back often to see the latest printable coupons, freebies, coupon tips and frugal living tips! Got something to say? Leave us a comment! Lastly, subscribe via RSS or Email to get the latest updates! We are located in Boise, Idaho, and blog about stores found in the Northwest and Nationally!

Saturday, November 28, 2009

50% OFF Photobooks!!


As Seen on Rachael Ray...
Save 50% on photo books and help Rachael feed the hungry.
HURRY and start creating as this offer is only good until Wednesday December 2nd!!!

Last year I went to my personal blog and copied/pasted and uploaded the pictures I posted... this became my 2008 Year in Review Book and the kids LOVE looking at it! Sadly, I haven't blogged much on my personal blog this year :( so I'm going to have to try and remember all the little tidbits about this past year. What a FABULOUS way to preserve your families memories!

Use coupon RRBOOK by December 2.
AND, for every photo book, Snapfish will donate $1 to a food bank in your state.

Cool!


20 Free Prints + Free Developing at Snapfish




Bookmark and Share




0 comments: