Welcome to our blog Fabulessly Frugal! You too can be FABULOUSLY FRUGAL with out breaking the bank!

WE'VE MOVED! Come on over to FABULESSLYFRUGAL.COM and see our "NEW LOOK! and resubscribe to our new feed!

Newbie? Check out our couponing basics. Come back often to see the latest printable coupons, freebies, coupon tips and frugal living tips! Got something to say? Leave us a comment! Lastly, subscribe via RSS or Email to get the latest updates! We are located in Boise, Idaho, and blog about stores found in the Northwest and Nationally!

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Payless 50% Off Coupon


Check out this coupon for Payless! Today and tomorrow, get 50% off everything (in-store only)!

Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

Monica said...

Thanks AJ!

Rebekah said...

awesome! thanks!

Letti said...

Cool just in time for Halloween. Thanks

Yasmin said...

I printed mine up this morning and headed right on down to Payless after lunch with the hubby. Bought a pair of $24.99 tennis shoes and a $3.99 pair of socks for under $15! I needed them too since all my shoes are either high heels, flip flops, sandals or boots. All my tennis shoes have disappeared into my daughters' closet (thee daughters)!

Becky said...

AWESOME! My daughter needs new boots...plus I have a 20% off coupon that I can combine with other offers! Hopefully I can combine it with this one!