Welcome to our blog Fabulessly Frugal! You too can be FABULOUSLY FRUGAL with out breaking the bank!

WE'VE MOVED! Come on over to FABULESSLYFRUGAL.COM and see our "NEW LOOK! and resubscribe to our new feed!

Newbie? Check out our couponing basics. Come back often to see the latest printable coupons, freebies, coupon tips and frugal living tips! Got something to say? Leave us a comment! Lastly, subscribe via RSS or Email to get the latest updates! We are located in Boise, Idaho, and blog about stores found in the Northwest and Nationally!

Monday, September 14, 2009

Using What You Already Have to Save Money

My friend's birthday is tomorrow. Instead of buying her a present, I made her one using things I already had.


The flower pail is from a Christmas gift someone gave me last year.
Most of the candy bars were free with coupons.

Right now, Reese's 8 count Peanut Butter Cups are $1.25 at Albertsons.
Double the $.55/1 Reese's Product coupon from 8/23 SS and get them for $.15

I used Starbursts to fill in the gaps and used flowers from my craft stash that I bought using 50% off coupons at Michael's.

At the very most, this gift cost me $2.00. I hope my friend doesn't read this post ;)
And the greatest thing is that I didn't even have to go to the store!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments: