Welcome to our blog Fabulessly Frugal! You too can be FABULOUSLY FRUGAL with out breaking the bank!

WE'VE MOVED! Come on over to FABULESSLYFRUGAL.COM and see our "NEW LOOK! and resubscribe to our new feed!

Newbie? Check out our couponing basics. Come back often to see the latest printable coupons, freebies, coupon tips and frugal living tips! Got something to say? Leave us a comment! Lastly, subscribe via RSS or Email to get the latest updates! We are located in Boise, Idaho, and blog about stores found in the Northwest and Nationally!

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Pirate and Princess Birthday Party Supplies 70% Off

At Michael's Crafts, Pirate and Princess Party Supplies are 70% Off!


Here's what I bought for a Pirate Party:
Treasure Chest with 8 Cookie Cutters Inside: $3.89
Cutters Included: pirate hat, ship, flag, parrot, skull, hook, treasure chest, and palm tree
Treasure Map Table Cover: $.98
Party Favor Loot Bags: $.89 each
Confetti: $.89
Total: $7.54

They have all kinds of Pirate and Princess invitations, plates, napkins, cupcake overlays, etc. I don't need this immediately, but I know I won't be able to buy party supplies for less when I do. So I grabbed them while they were on sale.

I was at the Michael's in Nampa. I don't know if every store has this clearance, so I would call your store to make sure if you're going to go. The sale goes until the 24th.

I also discovered that Target has reduced their school supply clearance to 50-75% off. Most things, including backpacks, are now 75% off.
Bookmark and Share

0 comments: