Welcome to our blog Fabulessly Frugal! You too can be FABULOUSLY FRUGAL with out breaking the bank!

WE'VE MOVED! Come on over to FABULESSLYFRUGAL.COM and see our "NEW LOOK! and resubscribe to our new feed!

Newbie? Check out our couponing basics. Come back often to see the latest printable coupons, freebies, coupon tips and frugal living tips! Got something to say? Leave us a comment! Lastly, subscribe via RSS or Email to get the latest updates! We are located in Boise, Idaho, and blog about stores found in the Northwest and Nationally!

Friday, September 18, 2009

Other Mothers - Halloween Costume Sale!!


This just in from reader Angela (who was able to get a sneak peak at a fab sale!)...

OTHER MOTHERS in BOISE (Fairview/FiveMile) is having a huge Halloween costume preview sale on Friday evening and Saturday. My sis and I went over there tonight and my jaw was on the floor seeing how much they have this year!! They had to use the empty space 2 doors down to put all the costumes out. This is the most costumes they have EVER had! I was giddy walking out of there tonight. They have some FAB costumes for way cheap!! It's where I get my kids costumes every year.

Also, besides the costumes making their 2009 debut they are stocked with coats, boats and lots of winter stuff. That stuff has been and will be coming out daily. Then after Halloween is over the nice Christmas stuff will be making their way to the racks. And have you seen the Stomp Shop? The NEW thing at OMB?? Oh my gosh... CUTE, CuTe, cUtE stuff for tweens, teens and US stylin' moms!! I'm just giddy still cuz I was just there tonight. I just LOVE a great deal!!!!


Thanks for the fab tip Angela! What a GREAT idea!!

Bookmark and Share



2 comments:

Andrea said...

I didn't see a yard sale posting. Does anyone know if the PAramount or Mesa Springs neighborhood sales are worth going to? Is one better than the oother?

Tricia said...

I've never been to either before but Paramount is a large subdivision so I'm going to check it out tomorrow!