Welcome to our blog Fabulessly Frugal! You too can be FABULOUSLY FRUGAL with out breaking the bank!

WE'VE MOVED! Come on over to FABULESSLYFRUGAL.COM and see our "NEW LOOK! and resubscribe to our new feed!

Newbie? Check out our couponing basics. Come back often to see the latest printable coupons, freebies, coupon tips and frugal living tips! Got something to say? Leave us a comment! Lastly, subscribe via RSS or Email to get the latest updates! We are located in Boise, Idaho, and blog about stores found in the Northwest and Nationally!

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Here is What I Bought at Albertsons Today

I have a bunch of $3 catalina's from the Post sale that Cathy told us all about last week. I couldn't roll them because I waited for doubles to use them and my total was always lower than $3 each time I bought 4 boxes. Thus making it a money maker!
So this weeks sale is pretty slow, but may will be a little sweeter with the new Campbell's catalina and doubles coming!
Due to the fact that I was not excited about many items in the ad I decided to spend my catalina's on produce. Which was not priced too bad!
Corn 4/$1
Nectarines $.99/lb
Peaches $.99/lb
Gala Apples $.88/lb Plus I used the $1 off coupon on the bag!
Oh and I bought the apple juice which was .99 each limit 2.
This is on the 3 day sale so Friday, Saturday, Sunday only!
All of this cost me less than $1 after I used my $3 catalinas!

Bookmark and Share







3 comments:

Monica said...

Was the $1 coupon on the apples a manufacturers? I'm thinking double! :)

Monica said...

Hey Monica! Great minds think alike! I was thinking the same thing so I asked the checker when I checked out and she told me it was a store coupon. I checked the coupon and it doesn't say store or manufacturer on it so I guess I will just have to take the checker's word for it.

Monica said...

I was at Albertson's today buying the .88/lbs chicken and several of them had a manager's discount sticker for $2 off! Look for those in your stores. I was at 5 and 0.