Welcome to our blog Fabulessly Frugal! You too can be FABULOUSLY FRUGAL with out breaking the bank!

WE'VE MOVED! Come on over to FABULESSLYFRUGAL.COM and see our "NEW LOOK! and resubscribe to our new feed!

Newbie? Check out our couponing basics. Come back often to see the latest printable coupons, freebies, coupon tips and frugal living tips! Got something to say? Leave us a comment! Lastly, subscribe via RSS or Email to get the latest updates! We are located in Boise, Idaho, and blog about stores found in the Northwest and Nationally!

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Free Camisole at DownEast basics

Did you know that if you sign up for the DownEast email list they will send you an introductory offer? The cashier asked me if I wanted to sign up and told me you get a free camisole. So I did. My introductory offer is a free pink cami when I spend $10 on my next visit. I shop there all the time, so I will definitely use this! I asked her if the introductory offer is always a free camisole and she said she couldn't promise but as far as she knows, it is. If you're a DownEast shopper, check it out next time you're in there!

Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

Rebekah said...

does this work online? i don't have a down east near me.

A said...

Rebekah, I'm not sure. I was in the store when I did it. It was a printable offer they sent me, so I have to take it in with me next time. For that reason, I don't think it would be the same online. If you do register online and it works, let us know!

Boise Bargain Shoppers said...

Thanks for posting this deal! I love the tanks I get there and would love to sign up for a free one!

A said...

You do have to spend $10 to get it, but I buy tanks there all the time too so it's totally a bonus!