Welcome to our blog Fabulessly Frugal! You too can be FABULOUSLY FRUGAL with out breaking the bank!

WE'VE MOVED! Come on over to FABULESSLYFRUGAL.COM and see our "NEW LOOK! and resubscribe to our new feed!

Newbie? Check out our couponing basics. Come back often to see the latest printable coupons, freebies, coupon tips and frugal living tips! Got something to say? Leave us a comment! Lastly, subscribe via RSS or Email to get the latest updates! We are located in Boise, Idaho, and blog about stores found in the Northwest and Nationally!

Monday, June 22, 2009

You'll Find it at Freddys 6/21-6/27


I like Fred Meyers - mine has a play land you can drop your kidlets off at (I think they allow ages 2 to 50). Shopping with out kids is good.

I have one pretty close to my house, so if I'm needing just an item or two that isn't on a FAB sale anywhere, I'll run over there. I also usually pick up whatever they have on a great sale in the produce department. I also like their in-store coupons.

Here is a peak at the Fred Meyer 6/21 ad.

Here is what looks good this week to me:

Red, Green, or Black Grapes $0.98 lb

(GREAT PRICE! We're eating grapes this week)

Deluxe Ice Cream Pints $1.00

Hershey King Size Candy Bars $1.00

(oh no, another excuse for more smores!)

FM Large Eggs $0.99 dozen

Cantaloupe $0.37 lb

Lays Chips $1.88 each (great price here!)


NOTABLE IN-AD COUPONS:


FM 1/2 Gallon Milk or Orange Juice $1 each (limit 10)

(note - I still get my milk at Costco, but this is a great price for Chocolate Milk and OJ!)

Breyers Ice Cream $2.50 (limit 4)

$1/1 RP 5/17

Final Price: $1.50

GM Cereals $2 (limit 5)

$1/3 (any) SS 5/31

Final Price: $1.67

Gatorade $.80 (limit 10)

These are just ones that I find appealing. You can go see Storms list for the full breakdown.

1 comments:

Smullin Family said...

I believe once kids hit school age, they are not allowed to stay in the kiddy area. I was turned down when my son hit kindergarten age. Not sure if that's corporate wide or if it's up to each FM.