Welcome to our blog Fabulessly Frugal! You too can be FABULOUSLY FRUGAL with out breaking the bank!

WE'VE MOVED! Come on over to FABULESSLYFRUGAL.COM and see our "NEW LOOK! and resubscribe to our new feed!

Newbie? Check out our couponing basics. Come back often to see the latest printable coupons, freebies, coupon tips and frugal living tips! Got something to say? Leave us a comment! Lastly, subscribe via RSS or Email to get the latest updates! We are located in Boise, Idaho, and blog about stores found in the Northwest and Nationally!

Monday, June 29, 2009

Baby Food at Albertsons - FREE!

Thanks to our FAB reader Hiccups for sending in this deal scenario she found!!

I bought a couple of clearanced Gerber 2nd foods jars and got a catalina for $1/3 Gerber 2nd foods. Went back to the baby food and grabbed 2 of the 55 cent jars and 1 of the plastic box 2 packs (which are on for 90 cents). Used a doubler with my catalina coupon & just paid 6 cents tax AND another $1/3 catalina came out. I did this exact thing several times. (I did grab a 59 cent jar in one of my sets and paid a whole 11 cents that time, lol.) I have no idea how long this will last, but I just know some of your readers will want to give it a try. I'm going back on Monday to see if I can roll a few more sets.


Doin' the happy dance,
Hiccups

1 comments:

Martha said...

I did this deal earlier today, and the catalina on mine said not subject to doubling. However, I was able to get 3 of the Gerber 2nd food glass jars on clearance for $.41 each, so I only paid $.23 for all three after the $1 catalina.