Welcome to our blog Fabulessly Frugal! You too can be FABULOUSLY FRUGAL with out breaking the bank!

WE'VE MOVED! Come on over to FABULESSLYFRUGAL.COM and see our "NEW LOOK! and resubscribe to our new feed!

Newbie? Check out our couponing basics. Come back often to see the latest printable coupons, freebies, coupon tips and frugal living tips! Got something to say? Leave us a comment! Lastly, subscribe via RSS or Email to get the latest updates! We are located in Boise, Idaho, and blog about stores found in the Northwest and Nationally!

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Walgreens 5/31-6/6


Here are some Wags deals for the week - you can view the ad here.

FREEBIES AND MONEY MAKERS:

Bayer Contour Meter or Breeze 2 - $10.00
Use coupon from 3/22 SS, 10/26 RP, or 2/1 RP (FREE up to $30)
Final Price: FREE plus get a $10 register reward!

Ecotrin $2.00
Use $2/1 coupon from 5/17 SS or $2/1 printable here
Final Price: FREE plus get a $2 register reward!

Aquafresh Toothpaste .99 with in ad coupon
Use $1/1 printable here
Final Price: FREE


OTHER GOOD DEALS:

Crystal Light $1.99
Use $1/1 here
Final Price: .99
(you can also print coupon for FREE Crystal Light Skin Essentials when you buy 2 Crystal Light products)

Listerine Mouthwash or Rinse $4.99
Use .50/1 coupon from 4/26 RP
Get $2 Register Reward
Final Price: $2.49 after coupon and register reward

Country Time Lemonade Mix: $1.99
use $1.50/2 printable
FINAL PRICE: $1.25 each (or $2.50/2)

Chinet Plates 2 for $3
use $1/1 (6-30-09) SS-5/3
FINAL PRICE: 2 for $1

Bic Soleil Get a $1 RR wyb 1 at $4.99
use $3/1 SS1-5/17
FINAL PRICE: $1

Thank you iheartwags, moms need to know, and frugal adventures.

5 comments:

Katelyn said...

There is also the $2.00 off the Listerine Total Care coupon (don't know which insert it was) that would also work. Making it $.99 final price.

Ali Smith said...

So I have a question for whomever...I can't remember if it was this site I read it on or another, but I can't seem to find the article again to double check, so I am curious if anyone could tell me whether the Walgreens register rewards catalina's work at Albies, and if so at ALL Albies? I remember reading that they DO accept them, but then I asked the woman at customer service today if that was true and she said they don't anymore. But I don't know if she truly understood what I was asking, because she kept saying that they don't accepe competitor coupons, however, I know that the register rewards are actually manufacturer coupons, not store coupons. So ANY WAY, if anyone could help me clear this up that would be GREAT. I have a bunch of register rewards that I would love to use at Albertson's but don't want to wind up ready to pay at the checkout line and they tell me I can't! Thanks for any help!

Mama Yo said...

Ali - Sadly, they won't take the RR's. At first when they changed the coupon policy (back in March I think?), we were told that you could do RR's, but then they came and clarified that they would not take any sort of coupon that has another store's logo on them. :(

Ali Smith said...

:( Booo...how sad. Oh, well, at least Walgreens still has great deals sometimes also! :) Thanks Cathy!

Ali Smith said...

P.S. I don't know if it's the same for all Walgreens, but I went in to buy the Revlon hairdryer that the ad says is $19.99 with a $10 Register reward, and it was actually on sale for $12.99! So, $3 for a hair dryer isn't bad! Just thought I'd pass it on if anyone's in need of one...