Welcome to our blog Fabulessly Frugal! You too can be FABULOUSLY FRUGAL with out breaking the bank!

WE'VE MOVED! Come on over to FABULESSLYFRUGAL.COM and see our "NEW LOOK! and resubscribe to our new feed!

Newbie? Check out our couponing basics. Come back often to see the latest printable coupons, freebies, coupon tips and frugal living tips! Got something to say? Leave us a comment! Lastly, subscribe via RSS or Email to get the latest updates! We are located in Boise, Idaho, and blog about stores found in the Northwest and Nationally!

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Old Navy Coupon Hunt

The Supermodelquin stopped by to say....
"With skirts and dresses just $15 in store and the fabuless $75 off $100 coupon back, this week at OldNavyWeekly.com may be our most exciting yet.
Hope you’re ready for all the fun to come when we refresh the site this Sunday – good luck!"
Start your hunt here!
If you find anything good let us know in the comments!

5 comments:

Meaghan said...

Ok so I always feel like an idiot when I ask a question but here goes. I am a night owl so 12 am Sunday morning is still Saturday to me. Since they are resetting the Old Navy site Sunday does that mean tonight? (12 am their time, which I think would be 1 am our time) Thanks for putting up with my questions.

Monica said...

Meaghan-

We love comments so ask away. The ON people have been pretty random. Usually it updates at midnight. They have picked different time zones for midnight or something b/c some times we see it live as early as 7 or 8 our time. So I would check it periodically from 7pm until after midnight until you see that it is reset. If I am on and checking of course I will update you. We are going to a BBQ tonight so I don't how available I will be. Hope that helps

Meaghan said...

Thank you so much! I have been checking it from time to time. I will let you know if I catch it before a post is up on here. Love the site!

Amy Tenney said...

It's up now. I can't figure out how to catch the parrot though!

Monica said...

Thanks Amy for letting us know it was up! Did you get anything good? I missed out I was buying a new volleyball net on ebay and got distracted.