Welcome to our blog Fabulessly Frugal! You too can be FABULOUSLY FRUGAL with out breaking the bank!

WE'VE MOVED! Come on over to FABULESSLYFRUGAL.COM and see our "NEW LOOK! and resubscribe to our new feed!

Newbie? Check out our couponing basics. Come back often to see the latest printable coupons, freebies, coupon tips and frugal living tips! Got something to say? Leave us a comment! Lastly, subscribe via RSS or Email to get the latest updates! We are located in Boise, Idaho, and blog about stores found in the Northwest and Nationally!

Friday, May 22, 2009

More Great Double Coupons and a Shopping Trip

If you have not been to Albies yet YOU NEED TO GO! Here is what I got this morning. Sorry I want to give you all of the scenario's but my hubby is chompin at the bit to go camping. If you have any questions about how I did this leave a comment or email us and I will answer you Sunday night!



The total for all of the items pictured above was only $9.23!
Normally would have cost $92.97.
I saved $84.74! Almost 90% off!


I found a few coupons that you can use to get some more food for FREE at Albies this week.

Kraft Cheese 6-8 oz is 2/$4
Use Kraft 2% Cheese $1.00 off
FREE

There is also a $1/2 in the coupon bar for the Kraft Cheese.

Another Wish Bone Salad Dressing .75 off you can get paid to buy these if you buy them two at a time you save $2 instantly plus you can double your coupon. Use your overage to buy $1.88/lb chicken or $1.88/lb ground beef.
Happy Shopping! I'm going camping!

2 comments:

kimberly said...

What was the deal with the california pizza's in your picture?

Fabulessly Frugal said...

I got the personal priced at $3.00
Doubled this coupon California Pizza Kitchen Product, Any - 05-17-09 SS $1.00/1
Final $1 per pizza
Monica