Welcome to our blog Fabulessly Frugal! You too can be FABULOUSLY FRUGAL with out breaking the bank!

WE'VE MOVED! Come on over to FABULESSLYFRUGAL.COM and see our "NEW LOOK! and resubscribe to our new feed!

Newbie? Check out our couponing basics. Come back often to see the latest printable coupons, freebies, coupon tips and frugal living tips! Got something to say? Leave us a comment! Lastly, subscribe via RSS or Email to get the latest updates! We are located in Boise, Idaho, and blog about stores found in the Northwest and Nationally!

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Fred Meyer This Week

So I've been relaxing for the past 6 days with my sisters while we visited my parents in San Diego. BEAUTIFUL there! I got to try the famous California Pizza Kitchen - holy cow, that stuff was DEE LISH!

Back to reality for me!

It was fun to hear about all the fun you all had at Albys this past week! Sad I missed it, but I was happy to unwind and forget about all my worries for a few days! AND my husband survived and had the house in working condition too! (The smart guy even saved the Sunday paper for me - he knew I'd have some deal blogging to do!)


So here are a few things that are looking pretty good at FRED MEYERS this week
(although I only found one decent coupon match up... their in-store coupons have a few good staples to grab!)

Organic Strawberries $1.50/lb

Bag of Frozen Boneless/Skinless Chicken Breasts $1.59/lb (aka: $6.36 for a 4 pound bag. This is less than Albies this week!)

Hershey's CB's (aka: candy bars!): 3 for $1

Lay's Potato Chips $2.00 (never pay more than $2 for chips!)

IN STORE COUPONS:

Freddys 1/2 Gallon Milk, OJ or CHOCOLATE Milk $10/10 (you don't have to purchase 10 to get the deal). Of course, you can find milk for less at Albies (starting Wednesday) or even Costco. But this is a GREAT price on OJ and Chocolate milk!

Freddys Mac N Cheese (DO YOU REALLY NEED ANY?!?!) Chix Nood or Tom soup (aka: chicken noodle and tomato) .25 each.

2 pounds Medium Cheddar Cheese $3.99 (FAB PRICE RIGHT HERE!)
Dreyers Ice Cream $2.50 Country Oven/Vita-Bee Bread $1.33 each M&M's Bag Candy $2.00

L'Oreal Vive Pro or Studio Line BOGO
USE TWO: $1/1 SS 05/17
FINAL PRICE: VARIES

1 comments:

kimberly said...

.25 cents for the tomato soup is a great price. This is when I stock up.