Welcome to our blog Fabulessly Frugal! You too can be FABULOUSLY FRUGAL with out breaking the bank!

WE'VE MOVED! Come on over to FABULESSLYFRUGAL.COM and see our "NEW LOOK! and resubscribe to our new feed!

Newbie? Check out our couponing basics. Come back often to see the latest printable coupons, freebies, coupon tips and frugal living tips! Got something to say? Leave us a comment! Lastly, subscribe via RSS or Email to get the latest updates! We are located in Boise, Idaho, and blog about stores found in the Northwest and Nationally!

Thursday, May 7, 2009

For Our Reader's Out of the COUNTRY?

I was looking at our site statistics the other day curious where are readers are? I found that although most of our readers are in the United States 99.53% we have had some readers from out of the country. Including: Australia, United Kingdom, Canada, Japan, Indonesia, South Africa and Nigera? I was very surprised. Most everything we blog about would only work in the US. So when I found these freebie offers for Canada, Australia and United Kingdom, I thought it would be fun to post them.


Australia Only


Canada Only


United Kingdom Only

1 comments:

Johnson Fam said...

These are awesome pictures! I was just at the Old Prison the other day and was thinking it would be an awesome place to do a family picture. HOPE I WIN!