Welcome to our blog Fabulessly Frugal! You too can be FABULOUSLY FRUGAL with out breaking the bank!

WE'VE MOVED! Come on over to FABULESSLYFRUGAL.COM and see our "NEW LOOK! and resubscribe to our new feed!

Newbie? Check out our couponing basics. Come back often to see the latest printable coupons, freebies, coupon tips and frugal living tips! Got something to say? Leave us a comment! Lastly, subscribe via RSS or Email to get the latest updates! We are located in Boise, Idaho, and blog about stores found in the Northwest and Nationally!

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Don't Miss This


We recieved an email this morning from one of our local readers.


I have to say, for the benefit of anyone looking for a chiropractor, that 'A Better Life Chiropractic' is sincerely the BEST I have ever gone to. I was in a horrible accident 6 years ago (in cali) and I though all Chiropractors were the same, so I picked the nearest one... about 5 others later I found one (a Better Life Chiropractic) that was dedicated to helping ME get better and CARED about MY NEEDS and lifestyle (SAHM). I really thought I would never be painfree again... I thought I would live on Norco to be able to sweep and mop and take care of my kids. After Dr. Olsen had me moving and painfree I was in ANOTHER accident and 8 months pregnant- it was a simple choice this time, I went to see him, It was great, the receptionists watched my new born and my toddler played in the kiddie room while Dr. Olsen was helping me. He does more then just crack your back... he helps you troubleshoot what's wrong- like teaches you how to apply pressure and strip the right muscles to get rid of a headache- for those occurances between appointments. Anyway, I can not say enough good things.


Tina

PS I am NOT a relative, friend... just a patient... although I am always treated like a friend when I walk through the door.


If you have not yet taken advantage of our Fabuless Chiropractor deal $10 for exam, x-rays, consult and your 1st treatment don't miss out! You will find all of the information here. Or just click to print the coupon and make an appointment.

0 comments: