Welcome to our blog Fabulessly Frugal! You too can be FABULOUSLY FRUGAL with out breaking the bank!

WE'VE MOVED! Come on over to FABULESSLYFRUGAL.COM and see our "NEW LOOK! and resubscribe to our new feed!

Newbie? Check out our couponing basics. Come back often to see the latest printable coupons, freebies, coupon tips and frugal living tips! Got something to say? Leave us a comment! Lastly, subscribe via RSS or Email to get the latest updates! We are located in Boise, Idaho, and blog about stores found in the Northwest and Nationally!

Friday, May 1, 2009

Another FREE Event - Parade of Homes


Thank you Amanda, for sharing that the Parade of Homes is FREE this year! I've ALWAYS wanted to go, but never wanted to fork out the bucks!

So for all you locals out there, check out Amanda's post (oh, and her blog, "Don't Get Bored in Idaho", is an awesome resource too - you should follow!). She gives all the great details. Check it out and have some free fun! (ps - who wants to go with me?)

Looking for more FREE stuff to do? Check out Monica's post chalk full of ideas!

2 comments:

Monica said...

Pick me, pick me. I will go with you. I enjoy this event and have even forked out the big bucks to go. I heard on the radio on wed that it was free. Funny. It is usually $10/person. I am glad you posted about it I almost forgot.

Michelle said...

Thank you! I LOVE the Parade of Homes and always seems to miss it each year, not THIS year!