Welcome to our blog Fabulessly Frugal! You too can be FABULOUSLY FRUGAL with out breaking the bank!

WE'VE MOVED! Come on over to FABULESSLYFRUGAL.COM and see our "NEW LOOK! and resubscribe to our new feed!

Newbie? Check out our couponing basics. Come back often to see the latest printable coupons, freebies, coupon tips and frugal living tips! Got something to say? Leave us a comment! Lastly, subscribe via RSS or Email to get the latest updates! We are located in Boise, Idaho, and blog about stores found in the Northwest and Nationally!

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Albertsons 5/13-5/19

Here are your Albertsons printable shopping lists - Thanks PYP!
IDAHO
UTAH
WASHINGTON
NEVADA

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, then you MUST go see our pictorial about using this FABULESS tool!

Here are some hot things happening!

Over at PYP Utah Forums there is discussion that people are getting a FREE MILK voucher after they purchase 4 boxes of select General Mills cereal. This was a promo from last week, not sure how long it will run. Details: Buy 4, get FREE milk, up to $4.50 on your NEXT shopping trip. Voucher will print at checkout. Cheerios 8.9 oz, Cinnamon Toast Crunch 12.8 oz., Golden Grahams 12 oz., Cheerios Oat Clusters 11.3 oz., Fruity Cheerios 12 oz.

Lucky for us, GM cereal is a part of the "Save $4 instantly when you spend $10" deal!

Grab a minimum of 4 boxes of GM cereal
(Cinnamon Toast Crunch 12.8 oz., Cocoa Puffs 11.8 oz., Honey Nut Cheerios 12.25 oz., Trix 10.7 oz., or Peanut Butter Puffs 13 oz.)
COST: $10

Less $4.00 Instant Savings
Use
$1/3 SS-4/5 or SS-5/3
FINAL COST: $5 for 4 boxes of cereal!

THEN you MAY get a voucher for a FREE Milk (up to $4.50)

Right now the only common factor I'm seeing from both these deals is the Cinnamon Toast Crunch (Sarah says this as well). Although there are people reporting receiving vouchers! (see posts #60, 80, 81, 101)

So if you try it, let us know what works for you!

FREE REDBOX MOVIE (found on page 9 of forums):
Purchase 4 Tombstone Pizzas ($3.33 each)
Use $1/2 here
FINAL Cost: $11.22 for 4 pizzas
PLUS a free Redbox Code

Find something else FABULESS!? Share it here!

8 comments:

Swanson Family said...

I just did the GM cereal deal - no milk voucher, but I did get a $2/5 for GM cereal good through 7/8/09

Zoey said...

Same here - no milk voucher, but coupon. (Idaho)

A Thrifty Mom said...

Cathy my server crashed and I lost the last 2 weeks in posts...so I am sending all my readers to your site....hope that is ok. Thanks for being my bloggy friend
sarah
a thrifty mom

A Thrifty Mom said...

the milk coupon is only printing when you cinnamon toast crunch and cherrios....hope that helps
sarah

Emily said...

I heard earlier that there might be doublers again this weekend. Has anyone heard anything else yet? I am wondering if I should go to the store tomorrow or wait until Monday.

Mama Yo said...

Emily - I'd wait until Monday if I were you.

Emily said...

Thanks Cathy, love the blog!

Tamra said...

I bought 4 Cinnamon toasts today (5/15) and no milk coupon :(. I was told it is no longer printing.