Welcome to our blog Fabulessly Frugal! You too can be FABULOUSLY FRUGAL with out breaking the bank!

WE'VE MOVED! Come on over to FABULESSLYFRUGAL.COM and see our "NEW LOOK! and resubscribe to our new feed!

Newbie? Check out our couponing basics. Come back often to see the latest printable coupons, freebies, coupon tips and frugal living tips! Got something to say? Leave us a comment! Lastly, subscribe via RSS or Email to get the latest updates! We are located in Boise, Idaho, and blog about stores found in the Northwest and Nationally!

Monday, April 20, 2009

We ♥ Albertsons - Preview 4/22-4/28

Here is the PYP Link - I'll have the printable shopping list up for you Wednesday. But for now, check out all the fun going on at Albies!

What I'm looking forward too (thanks to sales and coupons):

Yoplait Yogurt as low as .37 each!
2 Liter Coke and Pepsi Products - .87 each!
McCormick Grill Mates seasonings - .50 each (perfect for grilling season!)

And check out all of these promos!!!
  • Kraft/General Mills - Save $4 INSTANTLY when you purchase $10 of participating products! (mmm, the warm delights are calling my name! I just got my free sample last week! And I love Fiber One Bars!! Free Kraft Salad dressing! Oh, I could go on and on! Cocoa Puffs!!!)
  • ConAgra promo: Save $10 on your NEXT shopping order when you spend $25 or more (Yummy - Healthy Choice Entrees for as low as .20!
  • Kelloggs/Movie Ticket Promo that Amber highlighted below (so glad I bought $1.50/1 Kelloggs cereal coupons!)
  • Kashi promo: Save $3 instantly when you spend $15 on participating products (I've never purchased any Kashi products before - I am totally missing out?)
So go check out the link, start printing and clipping your coupons so you'll be all ready for Wednesday morning!

Woo hoo!

0 comments: