Welcome to our blog Fabulessly Frugal! You too can be FABULOUSLY FRUGAL with out breaking the bank!

WE'VE MOVED! Come on over to FABULESSLYFRUGAL.COM and see our "NEW LOOK! and resubscribe to our new feed!

Newbie? Check out our couponing basics. Come back often to see the latest printable coupons, freebies, coupon tips and frugal living tips! Got something to say? Leave us a comment! Lastly, subscribe via RSS or Email to get the latest updates! We are located in Boise, Idaho, and blog about stores found in the Northwest and Nationally!

Monday, April 27, 2009

Unilever Rebate Reminder


Do you rememeber the Unilever rebate CATHY told us about? If you bought a ham this month or buy one before the 30th, you have until the 30th that's this Thursday to spend your $40 and qualify for the up to $20 Unilever rebate. I finally got to filling mine out today. You have until May 15th to mail it in!


P.S. If you have a rebate form and aren't going to use it leave a comment here with your email. We have had some readers that qualified for the rebate, but lost the form. :(

I am sure they would love it if you wanted to share. :)

3 comments:

Beth said...

I'm not in your area (I'm in Co Spgs), but I have several of the Unilever rebate forms that I'm definitely willing to share. If anybody wanted to send a self addressed stamped envelope, I will happily send them their way. I probably have about 8 of them. They can e-mail me at erviefamily (at) gmail (dot) com if they're interested.

Shannon said...

I live in Meridian and have 2. my email is idahonicholls@gmail.com.

Keri Lyn @ She Saved said...

Hey gals ~ I have one available and am happy to share it...I posted it on my page, and I am happy to mail it to the first person that leaves a comment saying they could use it! Sorry for short notice, but I had previously given it away and she just let me know that she can't use it!!