Welcome to our blog Fabulessly Frugal! You too can be FABULOUSLY FRUGAL with out breaking the bank!

WE'VE MOVED! Come on over to FABULESSLYFRUGAL.COM and see our "NEW LOOK! and resubscribe to our new feed!

Newbie? Check out our couponing basics. Come back often to see the latest printable coupons, freebies, coupon tips and frugal living tips! Got something to say? Leave us a comment! Lastly, subscribe via RSS or Email to get the latest updates! We are located in Boise, Idaho, and blog about stores found in the Northwest and Nationally!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

HAPPY BACK

One of the things I love about teaching the coupon classes is meeting our FABULESS blog readers!! A few weeks ago we met Liz, whose husband is a chiropractor.

I love chiropractors. I keep telling my 13 year old that he needs to be a chiropractor so he can take care of his mama when he grows up! I've been going to a chiropractor off and on since I was 14 years old.

So obviously I think Chiropractors are da bomb! This is why I'm THRILLED to tell you about Dr. Nathan Olsen, and what he is offering to our readers!!!

Last week I met with Dr. Olsen and was immediately impressed with the atmosphere of his office. The staff was kind, and it was a clean, relaxing environment. (There is even a kids toy room to entertain my little ones if I need to bring them!) I felt at ease with the warmth and friendliness of Dr. Olsen. What I am really excited about is that he specializes in deep muscle treatment. If you could feel the knots in my back, you'd know I really need some muscle work done!!

Here is what he is offering our Fabuless readers!

Print out this lovely coupon, and make an appointment (tell them Fabulessly Frugal sent you!) to meet with Dr. Olsen (call 884-5000).

He is offering:
  • Full set of x-rays and an Exam

  • A consultation - where he will let you know what is going on with your spine and how it is affecting your body (you're probably feeling it!)

  • The first treatment as well! (ah, relief!)
This wonderful offer is valued at $225!!! And you can get ALL OF THIS for a simple price of $10.00 and a bag of groceries, toiletries and/or clothing to donate to the Women and Children's Alliance! (What a wonderful way to bless others by using your stockpile of goodies!!)


This offer expires May 31st **UPDATE** EXTENDED THROUGH JUNE 30TH!! Click here to print up your coupon and call Dr. Olsen's office (conveniently located on Meridian Road between Franklin and Cherry) today to make your appointment. I PROMISE you will feel better because of it!

And for our Fabuless Nampa/Caldwell friends, he ALSO has a satellite location in Nampa (924 3rd St)!! Call the Nampa office at 461-6523 for details and to make an appointment!

What are you waiting for? This is a FABULESS deal and your body will most certainly thank you for it!!

ps - If you have insurance, and you bring this FABULESS coupon in, the entire $225 will go towards your yearly deductible, even though you only pay $10! Fabuless!

pss - Stay tuned for a FAB Giveaway thanks to Dr. Olsen, just in time for Mothers Day!

0 comments: