Welcome to our blog Fabulessly Frugal! You too can be FABULOUSLY FRUGAL with out breaking the bank!

WE'VE MOVED! Come on over to FABULESSLYFRUGAL.COM and see our "NEW LOOK! and resubscribe to our new feed!

Newbie? Check out our couponing basics. Come back often to see the latest printable coupons, freebies, coupon tips and frugal living tips! Got something to say? Leave us a comment! Lastly, subscribe via RSS or Email to get the latest updates! We are located in Boise, Idaho, and blog about stores found in the Northwest and Nationally!

Monday, April 27, 2009

A FABULESS Cause: Make-a-wish Foundation

We got an email from one of our FABULESS readers - a simple click will make a huge difference!

Read on:

Hi there~ I am a fellow Fabulessly Frugal gal and I really appreciate all the help that I get from all of you ladies on this site. But I need your help with something that isn't coupon related but is a great cause. I volunteer for the Make-A-Wish foundation (which grants wishes to children with life threatening conditions) here in Idaho and they are the the ones that need your help. Right now Betty Crocker is doing a Stirring Up Wishes Campaign...in which they are going to grant twelve wishes in twelve weeks. At last check Idaho was in fifth place for their respective category and I am hoping that if everyone will go on this website and place a vote that we can change that. http://www.bettycrocker.com/StirringUpWishes/Default.aspx

Idaho Make-A-Wish needs YOUR vote EVERY DAY to win $7,000 FREE!!!

All of us Fabulessly Frugal gals love
Betty Crocker products so please help them grant the wish of one Idaho child!!

Thank you.

Amanda Myler

1 comments:

Kathy said...

I'm a fellow coupon blogger...but, more importantly...I am a mom of a kiddo who will one day benefit from Make a wish. I just wanted to thank you for mentioning such an awesome program. While I am in Nevada...and cheer for our team here...I have witness first hand the awesome gifts that Make a Wish does for sick little ones. They are truly a blessing.
So...thanks for having such a wonderful frugal blog...but, thanks for having such a big heart and giving a "shout out" for Make a wish.

Kathy