Welcome to our blog Fabulessly Frugal! You too can be FABULOUSLY FRUGAL with out breaking the bank!

WE'VE MOVED! Come on over to FABULESSLYFRUGAL.COM and see our "NEW LOOK! and resubscribe to our new feed!

Newbie? Check out our couponing basics. Come back often to see the latest printable coupons, freebies, coupon tips and frugal living tips! Got something to say? Leave us a comment! Lastly, subscribe via RSS or Email to get the latest updates! We are located in Boise, Idaho, and blog about stores found in the Northwest and Nationally!

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Did I Say I Have Been Busy?

With my couponing and webposting adventures a few things have fallen to the wayside. Like my house chores. I was going to post a pic of my heaping pile of laundry covering the entire length if my couch, but I can not get my computer to read my SD card with out re-starting and I don't have time for that. I am sure you can imagine my laundry in addition, kids toys every where, dirty bathrooms and floors, unpacked suitcases from Easter weekend, and more.

A couple of years back I was following this great website FlyLady.They have some great tips and helps to keep you motivated on that housework. They send you daily email reminders too if you need that. Check them out. If you are like me you probably go through cycles of good and bad cleaning routines. It is always good to have fresh and new ideas.

I have also had a hard time keeping up with daily scripture reading. I found this great site to help me keep up on that. readthescriptures.com It is LDS based, but also offers a subscription to the King James version of the Bible.

The reason that I love this site is that they send me an email of my daily reading. I check my email several times a day, so this is a great reminder for me and an easy way to read. Maybe it will help you too. I hope so. When I take time to read scripture I feel so much more peace in my daily life.

2 comments:

Ash and Becky said...

I am already signed up for flylady which I love! Especially since you get a monthly cleaning habit to work on and then daily challenges that really take no time at all. And thanks for the tip about reading scriptures...I usually end up doing it at the end of the day, half asleep after the kids have gone to bed, but if it is in my email I will be more likely to comprehend more and it will totally help me win my husband in our own scripture reading challenge we have with each other! Thanks!

Mama Yo said...

I love flylady too! I found her right after I had my 3rd kidlet, and things sure felt more manageable after I started keeping my sink clean and taking baby steps to follow her system! Flylady rocks!