Welcome to our blog Fabulessly Frugal! You too can be FABULOUSLY FRUGAL with out breaking the bank!

WE'VE MOVED! Come on over to FABULESSLYFRUGAL.COM and see our "NEW LOOK! and resubscribe to our new feed!

Newbie? Check out our couponing basics. Come back often to see the latest printable coupons, freebies, coupon tips and frugal living tips! Got something to say? Leave us a comment! Lastly, subscribe via RSS or Email to get the latest updates! We are located in Boise, Idaho, and blog about stores found in the Northwest and Nationally!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

If You're Not Going Crazy With the Diaper Deal...

Kearna just called me.

She said the Walgreens at Ustick and Five Mile had some diapers in. They are limiting them to 3 per customer. So if you're not feeling insane about picking up a few hundred packs of diapers, head on over and grab yourself a few!

Thanks Kearna!

1 comments:

Marci said...

I can't believe how crazy it's been there for you guys! I live in Katy, TX and it hasn't been bad here at all. On Monday I went and there were plenty. I went to make another trip today and my closest Walgreens was out of them, but on our way to a park I passed another one and ran in and they were completely stocked. Good luck. I recently found your blog and love it!