Welcome to our blog Fabulessly Frugal! You too can be FABULOUSLY FRUGAL with out breaking the bank!

WE'VE MOVED! Come on over to FABULESSLYFRUGAL.COM and see our "NEW LOOK! and resubscribe to our new feed!

Newbie? Check out our couponing basics. Come back often to see the latest printable coupons, freebies, coupon tips and frugal living tips! Got something to say? Leave us a comment! Lastly, subscribe via RSS or Email to get the latest updates! We are located in Boise, Idaho, and blog about stores found in the Northwest and Nationally!

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

For My Fabuless Pepsi Friends

As a Dental Hygienist I would not recommend drinking soda, but as your Fabulessly Frugal Friend I want you to save money on your habit! So here is a deal on Pepsi at Walgreens good March 29- April 4th!

At Walgreens you can buy
Pepsi 12 packs on sale 4/$12
-$3 Buy 2 flavored diet Pepsi 12 pks, & get one free PRINTABLE
You will pay $9 Out of Pocket
But get a $3 RR when you buy 4
Final Price $6 for (4) 12 packs that is .13 a can!

RR- is a coupon that you can use on your next purchase.

But wait according to my friend Amber the place to buy it this week is Target. Here is what she says.

Okay so I know I have said this before, but let me reiterate, my husband consumes A LOT of soda. He was able to print out a bunch of the B2G1 Pepsi 12 pack coupons so I have been searching for the best way to use them. A few stores have sales this week, but Target is by far the best deal (plus they have a pretty wide selection of diet products to choose from, unlike Walgreens). Right now they have Pepsi 12 packs on sale for $3 (I think Mountain Dew and Rootbeer too). Then, if you buy 5, you automatically get a $5 Target gift card. So here is what I did:

Bought 6- 12 packs: $18
Used 2 B2G1 coupons: (-$6) $12
Received a $5 Target gift card : (-$5) $7/for 6 12-packs= $1.17 per 12 pack. AWESOME!!!!!

Just an FYI.

-Amber

0 comments: