Welcome to our blog Fabulessly Frugal! You too can be FABULOUSLY FRUGAL with out breaking the bank!

WE'VE MOVED! Come on over to FABULESSLYFRUGAL.COM and see our "NEW LOOK! and resubscribe to our new feed!

Newbie? Check out our couponing basics. Come back often to see the latest printable coupons, freebies, coupon tips and frugal living tips! Got something to say? Leave us a comment! Lastly, subscribe via RSS or Email to get the latest updates! We are located in Boise, Idaho, and blog about stores found in the Northwest and Nationally!

Thursday, February 19, 2009

UPdate on Albertsons Catalina!

So my checker at Albertsons tonight decided to do a test on my order - not great timing since I had a baby at home waiting for me, but good info to know. He tried adding two of my orders of 10 participating items together to see if two $10 off catalinas would print. AND...... IT DOES!!! So, that will save you more time if you want to do two sets, then get $20 back each time...

However, you do have to pay more up front, which isn't a big deal if you are going to be shopping there for more items in the near future. But, I still would rather not pay more out of pocket and any one time than I have to.

Also, be aware that if you're trying to get another catalina from a separate promotion, that it will probably only print one set per transaction. FOR EXAMPLE, the "buy 5 or more fruit snacks/roll-ups/etc and get $3.50 back" promo, will only give you one $3.50 back per transaction. So I only bought 5 fruit snacks per transaction.

0 comments: