Welcome to our blog Fabulessly Frugal! You too can be FABULOUSLY FRUGAL with out breaking the bank!

WE'VE MOVED! Come on over to FABULESSLYFRUGAL.COM and see our "NEW LOOK! and resubscribe to our new feed!

Newbie? Check out our couponing basics. Come back often to see the latest printable coupons, freebies, coupon tips and frugal living tips! Got something to say? Leave us a comment! Lastly, subscribe via RSS or Email to get the latest updates! We are located in Boise, Idaho, and blog about stores found in the Northwest and Nationally!

Thursday, January 22, 2009

You REALLY Can Get Free Make-up!




Sorry Kearna but I had some doubt about your Free Full Size Cosmetics. I have recently learned a few lessons about if it seems to good to be true, it probably is. Well this one is not. I went to the mall today and got my free cosmetics plus some free Bath and Body Works.

Wanna know how to get some free Bath and Body? Just print this coupon. There is no minimum purchase they have several items selling for $1-2. So spend a $1 get a $12 product for free. I spent $2 b/c I really like those anti-bacterial lotions.

The cosmetics are availible at Macy's and Dillards. I took a friend and she was really excited to get some cosmetic products. They were getting low on selection but they still had a lot of product. Go check it out!

1 comments:

Kearna said...

Well, I guess I will have to work on making my future posts more convincing for you Monica LOL! I am glad that they still had stuff left for you, it seemed to be going fast. I probably should have posted Tues after I got stuff, but I've been really busy. I did manage to get some shower gel and Lancome mascara, Yeah! Thanks to whomever it actually was that got sued!