Welcome to our blog Fabulessly Frugal! You too can be FABULOUSLY FRUGAL with out breaking the bank!

WE'VE MOVED! Come on over to FABULESSLYFRUGAL.COM and see our "NEW LOOK! and resubscribe to our new feed!

Newbie? Check out our couponing basics. Come back often to see the latest printable coupons, freebies, coupon tips and frugal living tips! Got something to say? Leave us a comment! Lastly, subscribe via RSS or Email to get the latest updates! We are located in Boise, Idaho, and blog about stores found in the Northwest and Nationally!

Friday, January 23, 2009

Rebates


I was pretty wary about sending in for rebates b/c I was not sure I would ever see my money. I read a few blogs where women talked about the ease of rebates through Walgreen's and Rite Aid. I have to hear of someones experience working well before I try many things.
So last month I gave it a try. I made sure to buy things that I needed and did not feel ripped off buying if I never saw a rebate check.

Over the last couple of weeks I have been getting my rebates in the mail.

I received

Walgreens $2.20

Rite Aid $15.99

Albertsons $10 plus $2.35 in Jolly Time Coupons

Total Rebate: $28.19

I love getting money in the mail!

Here are some good tips for Walgreens program

Here is where you sign up for the Rite Aid program.

0 comments: