Welcome to our blog Fabulessly Frugal! You too can be FABULOUSLY FRUGAL with out breaking the bank!

WE'VE MOVED! Come on over to FABULESSLYFRUGAL.COM and see our "NEW LOOK! and resubscribe to our new feed!

Newbie? Check out our couponing basics. Come back often to see the latest printable coupons, freebies, coupon tips and frugal living tips! Got something to say? Leave us a comment! Lastly, subscribe via RSS or Email to get the latest updates! We are located in Boise, Idaho, and blog about stores found in the Northwest and Nationally!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

11 Tried and True Tips to Get Things Free

A Facebook friend (actually, she's a real life friend too, but I talk to other people more on FB than I do in real life, you know?) sent me this link to a great article on finding free stuff.

11 Tried and True Tips to Get Things Free

We are going to put our Netflix membership on hold because we are now doing tip #2 (plus, don't forget free movie night on Mondays!). And I LOVE pandora.com (see tip #1). I'm also for sure going to check into the stuff on tip #6! Check it out for yourself! Do you have any other tips to add?

1 comments:

Marne said...

Great tips. You can also get free movies through Redbox (I explain how on my blog) so I do free movies that way.

Another perfect way to get things for free is Craigslist and Freecycle! I can't even list everything I have gotten for free on Freecycle....unopened packages of diapers, nice clothes, toys and books for my kids...even a large play kitchen for my daughter. I talk about that on my blog too. Freecycle is a great resource!

http://wantitall4free.blogspot.com/search/label/Freecycle