Welcome to our blog Fabulessly Frugal! You too can be FABULOUSLY FRUGAL with out breaking the bank!

WE'VE MOVED! Come on over to FABULESSLYFRUGAL.COM and see our "NEW LOOK! and resubscribe to our new feed!

Newbie? Check out our couponing basics. Come back often to see the latest printable coupons, freebies, coupon tips and frugal living tips! Got something to say? Leave us a comment! Lastly, subscribe via RSS or Email to get the latest updates! We are located in Boise, Idaho, and blog about stores found in the Northwest and Nationally!

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Last Day at Albertsons

Today is the last day for the Albertsons sale, I used a coupon on almost every item that was already on a good sale. Here are a few things I could not pass up.

Buy 3 Chex cereal get 4 2 liter coke products free.
I had $1 on 2 coupons

Express Fresh salad B1G1 free
I used two .55 coupons (even on the free one)

Apples .69


Then the following you got $4 off when yous spent $10 on General Mills mix and match over 350 items


4 for $5 (.75 if you spend 10) before coupons

2 Valley Steamers
I had a $1 on one and .50 on the other


3 for $5 (1.00 if you spend $10)

Cookie pouches Betty Crocker
.75 coupons
they cost .25


Grands Biscuits
1.00 coupon
free

Betty Crocker Instant Potatoes
1.00 on 2 coupon
.50 each


2 for $5 or (1.50 if you spend $10)

Progresso Broth 2 lb box
1.25 coupon
.25 cents each


General Mills Cereal
$1.00 on 2 coupon
1.00 each


Bisquick
.60 coupon
.90 each


Progresso Soup
1.10 coupon
.40 each


I clipped these coupons from the last 6 weeks of papers or printed them on Pinching Your Pennies

Oh and if you have the Albertsons spend $40 get $5 off make sure you use it. I forgot mine. I took it back with my receipt a couple of hours later and they gave me $5.30. Cool!

0 comments: