Welcome to our blog Fabulessly Frugal! You too can be FABULOUSLY FRUGAL with out breaking the bank!

WE'VE MOVED! Come on over to FABULESSLYFRUGAL.COM and see our "NEW LOOK! and resubscribe to our new feed!

Newbie? Check out our couponing basics. Come back often to see the latest printable coupons, freebies, coupon tips and frugal living tips! Got something to say? Leave us a comment! Lastly, subscribe via RSS or Email to get the latest updates! We are located in Boise, Idaho, and blog about stores found in the Northwest and Nationally!

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Free Razors

One of the reason's I got into couponing is because I hate paying for razors. I think they are way to expensive. Well my Uncle "Cou Pon" (that is the code name he used when ever he orders free stuff) told me that he gets free razors all the time. So today I am sharing the free razor love.

Rite Aid
Gillette Fusion or Fusion Power Razor: $9.00
There is a $5.00 SCR (Single Check Rebate)
Use $4.00 off MC from 11/30 P&G insert


Schick© Quattro© Titanium Trimmer

0 comments: