Welcome to our blog Fabulessly Frugal! You too can be FABULOUSLY FRUGAL with out breaking the bank!

WE'VE MOVED! Come on over to FABULESSLYFRUGAL.COM and see our "NEW LOOK! and resubscribe to our new feed!

Newbie? Check out our couponing basics. Come back often to see the latest printable coupons, freebies, coupon tips and frugal living tips! Got something to say? Leave us a comment! Lastly, subscribe via RSS or Email to get the latest updates! We are located in Boise, Idaho, and blog about stores found in the Northwest and Nationally!

Monday, December 1, 2008

Cyber Monday! My fave: Old Navy Deals!

Have you heard of Cyber Monday? I don't know how long this has been going on, but I like it! My favorite deal so far, is 20% off your entire order at Oldnavy.com (code SAVENOW)... and to sweeten the deal, you can get FREE SHIPPING too! Cool! Enter this code at checkout as well: ONEDAY. They've got a lot of stuff on sale as well. AND, if you've signed up thru Ebates, you'll get an additional 6% cash back! Haven't done it yet? Check out my previous post. They also have a list of a slew of stores this Cyber Monday that are giving double cash back, along with codes and coupons. Check it out!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've motivated me to sign up with ebates! I used to shop through cafemom when they had a rebates program and I've missed it since they gave it up. Sounds like ebates is the way to go now.